Thanks for sending in all your Cutest Kid photos. The winner has been announced!
Oh My...Selena. All grown up now huh?
We're pretty sure who she is singing about in this song... but that's not him in the video.
While this is my number one weapon against crayon marks on the walls (and doors, floors, and cabinets) this little beauty can do many other things too! For example:
1. clean and polish gold jewelry
2. Remove tarnish from silver
3. clean bathroom mirrors (stops shower fog)
4. remove hair dye and other stains from countertops
5. clean kitchen sticky off of range cover
6. remove melted plastic from toaster oven
7. remove pet vomit from carpet (goes for kids too)
8. remove paint scratches after minor fender bender
9. clean stained caulking in kitchen or bathroom.
10. Remove coffee & tea stains from mugs
11. clean car hubcaps
12. clean gunk off of refrigerator shelves
13. remove rust (from most surfaces)
14. clean outdoor furniture
15. Remove grass stains from shoes
16. to remove super cooked on foods in pots/ pans/ and crock pots
17. remove food stains (think red sauce) from tupperware/ plastic containers
18. Remove mildew from tents, canopies, awnings (anything)
19. remove nail polish spills
20. Remove the adhesive from left on price tags, stickers, etc...
This list could go on and on... but if you are looking for more : CLICK HERE
Do you like to eat fish? Oh I hope so...because after reading this article I knew I had to up my fish servings.
This recent study shows that Fish/ Fish oil have a "slwoing effect" on aging. I repeat... FISH/ FISH OIL... slows aging.This study was focused on heart patients and the findings are preliminary... but just to be safe, PASS THE FISH!
Sushi, fish sticks, Omega 3 supplements... I want them all!
To read this article and see all the scientific speak: CLICK HERE
Go ahead... unleash your inner Senora Child! Try this easy and yummy recipe: CLICK HERE FOR FULL RECIPE with PHOTOS
You can make your own taco salad shells by baking tortillas (I use wheat) on the backside of your muffin tin. (takes about 15 min)
Add lettuce, tomatos, cheese, pulled chicken (cooked with taco seasoning) and sour cream.
So easy... so yummy... and so pretty!
LOVE the May cover for BOSTON MAGAZINE.
So incredible, so perfect.
Get the story on how the photo was made, and who donated the shoes from TODAY by CLICKING HERE